At Wicks all Quality, Health, Safey and Environmental issues have our highest priority.
We are certified according to following standards:
Organisation Quality Management System Standard
A quality management standard guaranteeing that a company meets a client’s requirements, controls its operational processes and learns from experience.
Environmental Management System Standard
A standard for assurance and continual improvement of environmental aspects and impacts.
Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series
Standard for the continuous improvement of circumstances and factors that influence the wellbeing of employees, temporary employees, other workers, visitors and any other person present in the workplace.
Safety, health & environment Checklist Contractors (same as VCA*)
An international standard applied and acknowledged in several European Member States. The checklist is meant to assess a company on the basis of critical items so as to allow it to work in a safe, healthy and environmentally conscious manner.
Dutch procurement tool on CO2-management
The independent Foundation for Climate-Friendly Procurement and Business, the SKAO, is responsible for developing and control of the CO2-performanceladder. It is an tool to encourage companies to be aware of their CO2 emmisions and can be used by every major commissioning party in the Netherlands.
- ISO 9001 certificate Wicks bv Rotterdam
- ISO 9001 certificate Wicks bv Bolsward
- ISO 14001 certificate Wicks bv Rotterdam
- ISO 14001 certificate Wicks bv Bolsward
- ISO 45001 certificate Wicks bv Rotterdam
- ISO 45001 certificate Wicks bv Bolsward
- VCA certificate Wicks bv Rotterdam
- VCA certificate Wicks bv Bolsward
- Verification statement Lloyd's Register CO2 emission inventory 2013